Tuesday, September 9, 2008

God said "YES"!

It is truly a miracle! I want to begin by praising my God above and thanking Him for moving this mountain and providing us a CA for 9/23! I give Him all the glory, and I know that without Him this would simply not have happened. I am so humbled to serve such a mighty God who is forever faithful to His people.

Thank you all for praying on our behalf. We will be with Ellie on her birthday and for that I am so very grateful.

I have so much to do to be ready to leave in 4 days-wow!

We'll post our itinerary soon, but I do know we will meet Ellie on Tuesday 9/16 because Monday, 9/15, is a holiday in China. Hopefully, most of her grieving will be over, and we can have a birthday party in China on Saturday, 9/20. I remembered last nght to take candles b/c I don't know if you can buy candles for a cake in China. I can't wait!

Time to get busy packing!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

God is Good for sure. I am so excited for you guys. Can I help in any way. I can do laundry, pack or watch the kids. You don't want me teaching school though. Let me know I really am here and willing to help. I can do your running to the stores to.

Whatshername's Mummy said...

Congratulations!
Your newest daughter and mine are very close in age and both from Kunming.
When I adopted Alice in July 07 we were able to pay a premium to meet the girls on Sunday - about $35 per child. I was keen to meet my daughter as soon as possible and to have custody overnight before completing the paperwork.
Safe travels,
Kate in Wales

Elaine said...

WOOHOO! I know you're not supposed to shout on a blog, but I couldn't help myself. Praising God with you at His incredible answer to prayer. We'll be praying for you every step of the way!
With love, the Hortons

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bryant Family!!!!!
See y'all tomorrow.
-Hayley

Jen Barbee said...

Woah!!!! Go Bryants go!!! I have chills. Happy Birthday dear Ellie, happy birthday to you. Wow - you were in China with Lilly on David's birthday and you'll be in China with Ellie on your birthday Jan. Incredible.

Rebecca Sibley said...

This is wonderful news!! I am thankful too!!
love, Rebecca

Mama to Blu said...

I just love your blog.
Though we haven't met, we moved from Santa Fe, NM to Aiken, SC one year ago.

We've got Blu (CL/CP) age 3, and Caj (left-face birthmark), age 4.

Surely we'll meet you at an area function!

Oh...I got the pink w/black polka dot dresses for my girls...and yes, they wear EVERYthing alike down to their jammies and socks.
I dramatically grab my throat and squeal at how adorable our angels can be dressed alike!

"Ellie and Lilly" are precious, precious names!


-Wanda (Aiken)