Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ready or Not. . .

Leiney Grace's surgery is tomorrow.  We have called in the reserves to help with the children, carpooling for school, baseball and soccer practices, etc. Thanks to my cousin, Sheri, Aunt Lulu, and many friends who have offered to help in various ways! Amidst all of the preparations,  I insisted on a family picture today which I received only a few complaints and sighs over, but we did manage to get some ok pictures! 
Surgery is scheduled to begin at 7:30 AM tomorrow morning. I hope to update the blog periodically. Thank you for your prayers!




5 comments:

HOPEdriven said...

Praying for sweet Leiney and for her complete healing.
I can't believe how much older all the kiddos look!!

Jenn said...

We will be praying for you all this week, especially tomorrow. Praying for healing hands and for Leiney to not be in pain. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out :)
Jenn

Jen Barbee said...

Praying for you all already ! Beautiful family pictures! Love the one you used in the header!

Rebecca Sibley said...

I love the pictures!! Praying for Leiney Grace's surgery!!! love ya!

Sharon said...

Love the new photos! Leiney Grace fits right in! :)