Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Catch-Up Post #4/ Ethan's Birthday


New bikes were the birthday gift of 2011 - Lilly and Ethan both  received new bikes!

Just love this picture of my boys!  Not staged -  I grabbed my camera and thankfully,  got it.  The 4th boy is Ethan's best friend, David, who spent the night to help us celebrate Ethan's 8th birthday back in October.

Bike races down the driveway - what could be more fun?

Our sweet dog Wuzzy!


My aunt gave me a bag of candles a while back.  I very innocently put these candles on Ethan's cake.  We had the best laugh watching Ethan attempt to blow out his candles again, and again, and again!  Obviously there were a few trick candles in that bag of candles!  May have to buy some more of these in the near future as we had such a great time watching the birthday boy!

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy belated birthday to Ethan! :)

Tammy