Sunday, July 29, 2012

In Honor of Cailey

"Almost Forgotten"

Found at 2 years
Left by a gate - alone and afraid.
Almost forgotten.



 Orphanage life - 4 years too long
Spina Bifida, deformed feet yet trying to walk.
Almost forgotten.




A glimmer of hope
Pictures taken, a file ready, a family - maybe?
Almost forgotten.                                                                               



          

Two more years come and go
Parents arrive and her friends go away.
Almost forgotten.

                                                                                             


An update prepared, new pictures taken
But another year passes - no family for her .
Almost forgotten.



Now 9 years old and lost among many
Her hope is fading
Forgotten - maybe?


Please help spread the word about this little girl who has waited far too long for a family of her own.  Cailey waits on the shared list.  Please email me if you might be her family dfbjhb@windstream.net


3 comments:

Sharon said...

She is precious, Jan! I will be praying for Cailey and I will post about her too.

Katie rayn said...

She's just beautiful! Praying her family finds her soon!!

Connie J said...

Oh my heavens, my heart breaks for Cailey! She reminds me of my Kasidi Joy, and I can't bear to think of her without a family!