Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Giving Thanks!


Wonderful News:
These 2 precious children, Leiney Grace's best friends from Leiyang SWI, have a family pursuing their adoption!  Yes, 1 family for both of them! And our God allowed that family to be only 45 minutes from us.  And the 3 will attend the same Chinese immersion school.  How cool is that? Thank you, Jesus!

Mom's on a Mission received it's first donation towards Mei Mei's (now Di Di's too) grant fund. Please consider giving if you have not.  Even if it's $10 - God can and will multiply each and every donation. Thank you, Jesus for the kind friend who gave from her heart to "the least of these"!
Oh, and thank you, sweet Jesus, for notes such as this one from my children.  This one is from Lilly, and it is so special!  She had it on the floor of the hallway to my bedroom.  I saw it when I woke up one recent morning staggering to the coffee pot.  What a wonderful way to wake up!

Thank you, Father in Heaven, that tonight as we shared one thing we were thankful for during family devotion, this precious child  said in a whisper "Jesus".  That is why I adopt again and again, and moments like that make me forget all the sweat and tears over paper work as well as the sacrifice it took to afford another adoption.  Also a big thank you to Jennifer O. who took this beautiful picture of Leiney Grace on very short notice.

Thank you, Father, for laughter!  I had a good chuckle when I saw all the pictures my silly son took of himself when he "borrowed" my camera! 

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Thanking Jesus that these two have a family and that God worked it out so that they are so near you all! The picture of Leiney Grace is beautiful! And it looks like you have one there that keeps you laughing....I can identify with that too!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Tammy & family

Rebecca Sibley said...

Wonderful news!